The pictures of the Isle of Capri do not do it ANY justice. There is no way to capture or describe the beauty if this Island!! Capri is only open 6 months out of the year, so if you have plans to coordinate an event on this dreamy destination - plan ahead. This event was a 40th Birthday Celebration for the Bride that started my career as a wedding planner. To now coordinate a milestone birthday for her as she is surrounded by family, friends and new baby, was a pleasure and an honor. Here are few behind the scenes images from what had to be one of the most exciting and fun events I have planned to date.
Thursday: Welcome Dinner in the highest place on the Island
Friday: Birthday Party for 30 guests at a private Villa
Saturday: Boat Trip Around Capri
Sunday: Brunch Day at the Villa - Farewell Gifts of Capri Sandals
- Highlights of the trip -
- Watching the dedication and passion that goes into making the best ravioli i have ever tasted!
- The cabs in Capri are open and have a fabric roof, super fun.
- Sailing and Swimming in the Tyrrhenian Sea - SUPER SALTY- but felt amazing
- Dancing the night away with the Birthday Girl while the the DJ played some of the best hip hop and R and B!
- Seeing and experiencing things that will change my life forever!